Negotiation Thought Guide
The word "negotiation" can make you a little (or maybe very) nervous because it reminds us of unspoken power dynamics, unknown boundaries and hidden intentions.
Don't let it.
When negotiating, we think it’s critical to
- Know what you want.
- Understand where the other person is coming from.
- And tap into your superpower of understanding emotions and needs to quiet those nerves and master the art of negotiating.
In this 5-part mini-course designed with those of use who are quieter and more empathetic than most in mind, you will:
- Learn the 3 vital parts of successful negotiation, and how to use them to your advantage, in any situation,
- Discover why emotions are your new superpower (HINT: The more in-tune with them you are, the better!)
- Explore the concept of “Needs" and how they play into the other party's positioning, as well as yours!
- Discover a process for understanding and negotiating with anyone, no matter who they are!
- Find out the 3 pivotal mistakes that you're most likely making, and learn how to correct them immediately.
Register now to become a better negotiator!
Shipping & Taxes
Approximate shipping times:
USA Domestic Standard Shipping: 7-10 days
Canada International: 10-14 days (can sometimes take 21 days if held at customs)
Shipping costs and methods: Our shipping fees are weight based starting at approx. $10.50. We offer free-shipping thresholds on all orders.
All our products are sent using tracking with a shipping notification sent to you once your order has shipped.
Shipping to Canada from the USA may incur taxes, customs fees and duty. Courier companies that we use such as DHL, FedEx, and UPS, have their own arbitrary set of rates where they charge the buyer to clear customs and get the packages across the border and seem to occur on some orders but not others. This may come to you prior to delivery or as a bill after the package has been delivered. Unfortunately, we have no control over customs fees. Those charges can be taxes, according to your province's tax rate as well as customs charges and duties. They are usually small fees unless over the trade tariff agreement of $150CAD.
Shipping Delays: Unfortunately due to COVID and limited staffing at warehouses and shipping companies, delivery times can not be guaranteed and your order may be delayed. We apologise if this occurs. We have little control over the delivery once your order ships. In most cases, orders do arrive but can be delayed. Please keep an eye on your shipping tracking for updates.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 14-Day No Questions Asked return policy. You can read our full return policy here including terms and conditions.
There are no returns on sale items or our Vagami Collection. Vagami ships in multi-layered protective packaging, therefore once opened we can not accept returns, so please choose carefully.
If you choose to return, you will simply need to email our support via the support tab on our website for a return authorisation and our returns address.
Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on digital products, workshops or coaching.
Frequently Bought Together
Wake up each day feeling good with a morning mindset ritual.
Improve your habits to become focused, productive and effective.
Power of Handwriting
Limit screen time to reduce stress, anxiety and depression with our proven system endorsed by psychologists.